Friday, May 10, 2013

I went to Seoul.









Bucheon, Yeokgok (subway exit)



Hey guys !

Today, 2013, May the 10th, I decide to create this new blog. I choose to write it into english, even though it's not my mother language which is french. Because I usually speak english when I go abroad, and this a blog talking about going abroad.

South Korea, Seoul. More specifically, Bucheon, a small town near from Seoul. 
Let's call me Seo Eri. I'm french, and come from Bordeaux, France. I started studying korean two years ago and went to Korea last summer, from may to august, around 3 months. 
The strange thing is that I was not particulary interested in going to South Korea before the first time I came there. I first studied japanese, and because of my friend Sarah who was very interested into korean, started to learn korean too, as an option. My interest finally grew up for this country and soon after I was in Korea. 
Well, it didn't really happen this way, but I still can write later about it.

The fact is that, soon, I'll go back to Bucheon, that small town near from Seoul ! After some times, I finally decided to go there again ! And this time, I will stay one full year in Korea.
I'm less than 4 months before the day I go. It's still so far away from me, but I feel like it's very close !

Seo Eri.


No comments:

Post a Comment