Saturday, May 11, 2013

My korean university ; The Catholic University of Korea.


The Catholic University of Korea



Just like I said before, this blog is talking about going abroad. Last summer, I took a summer semester in the Catholic University of Korea (CUK), which, as well as so many others korean universities, offers to foreigners special program, for foreigners, in order to study korean.
Nowadays lots of young people just go to asian countries in order to visit, sleeping at the guesthouse and so on... For my own, to go abroad in order to study was more convenient since I'm studying korean. 

Anyway as I said before, lots of korean universities do want foreigners to follow their program. So I entered that kind of program last summer. Last year at the french university my teacher, a great teacher, introduced to us, classmates and me, the foreigner program of the CUK. Even though I was first not interested in Korea, the idea of making a "studying trip" grew up in me and I started thinking about it. Moreover, Sarah, a friend to me, who took both japanese and korean class with me wanted to go there and it was nice to go on a trip with friends ahah. 

May the 30th, I and the six other persons of the same university than me were in Korea. There was JP, Megan, Pok Moryeon, Oh Anna, Sarah, Ma Eryeon. It was the start of the trip,and I will write about it later.

Seo Eri.

No comments:

Post a Comment